STARSHIP AUDITION 스타쉽 엔터테인먼트와 함께할 미래를 찾습니다.

X

[안내]2018 김범 팬과의 대화 <오랜 사람에게 전하는 안부, "토요일 2시에 만나요"> > NOTICE

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

NOTICENOTICE

현재 위치
HOME > NOTICE

[안내]2018 김범 팬과의 대화 <오랜 사람에게 전하는 안부, "토요일 2시에 만나요">

페이지 정보

작성자 스타쉽엔터테인먼트 작성일18-04-11 14:10 조회61,174회 댓글0건

본문

* 배우 김범 씨의 메시지 입니다.
“안녕하세요. 김범입니다 ^_^
너무나도... 오랜만에 글을 쓰지요?
사실 여기에 글을 써도, 보시는 분들이 계실지 모르겠습니다...
이 글이 올라오기까지 기다리고 기다렸던 여러분에게 먼저 죄송한 마음이 드네요. 그리고 무엇보다 보고 싶습니다.
할 말도 많고, 듣고 싶은 말도 많고, 얘기도 나누고 싶어요. 인터넷 상으로는 전달되지 않을 것 같아 소박하게나마 자리를 만들고 싶습니다. 아주아주 옛날에... 저에겐 너무 좋은 기억으로 남은 그 언젠가... 여러분들이 만들어준 작은 영상회가 있었지요? ^^ 그런 느낌의... 큰 규모는 아니지만 서로 소통할 수 있는 시간을 만들어 보려고 해요.
그동안 전하지 못한 저의 솔직한 얘기를 들어주러 오시겠어요?
아! 이렇게 얘기하면 뭐 대단한 중대발표인 줄 알까 봐! ㅋㅋ 그런 건 아니고요! 그냥 보고 싶어서 ~ 그래요! 아무것도 필요 없고 시간만 내서 추억과 애정만 가지고 와주세요^^
연락이 뜸했던 사촌 오빠? 사촌동생? 이 안부 전한다 생각하시고 얼굴 보러 와주세요^^
오랜만에 얼굴도 보고 대화도 나누고, 제 얘기도 들어줘요. 그동안 여러분들과 함께 저를 사랑해주시고, 추억을 나누었던 사람들과 연락이 될지 모르겠지만 데려와줘요.
해주고픈 말, 고마움을 전하고 싶어서요.
복잡하게 진행하지 않으려 인스타에는 안올리는점 이해해주세요 우리끼리만 놀아요 ㅎ
자세한 장소와 시간 관련 공지는 곧 회사 홈페이지 통해 전달드릴게요. 그럼 그날 봐요! ^_^”

*상세정보
-공연장소: 640 아트홀
-공연일시: 2018.04.21 (토) 오후2시
-공연시간: 100분
-출연: 김범
-주의사항
a) 본 공연은 무료이며, 당일 선착순(90명/1인 1매)으로 입장을 안내해 드릴 예정입니다.
b) 선착순 줄서기 및 번호표 배부는 당일 오후 12시 30분부터 입니다. 줄을 서며 대기하시는 장소는 공연장 건물 내부 계단입니다. 배부 받으신 번호순 입장이 원칙이지만, 줄 이탈을 하시는 경우 뒤쪽으로 다시 줄을 서서 입장하셔야 하는 점 양해 부탁드립니다.
c) 좌석은 따로 배정해 드리지 않고, 입장하시는 순서대로 비어 있는 좌석에 착석 바랍니다. 공연이 시작된 이후 좌석이동은 불가합니다.
d) 관객 입장은 공연 시작 30분 전부터 가능합니다. 원활한 공연 진행과 다른 관람객에게 방해가 되지 않도록 공연 시작 후 입장이 일부 제한될 수 있습니다. 공연 시작 10분 전까지는 착석을 완료하여 주시기 바랍니다.
e) 입장 이후 잠시 자리를 비우실 경우에는 번호표를 반드시 소지하여 주시기 바라며, 미소지시 재입장이 불가합니다.
f) 공연 중, 사진 및 영상 촬영과 관련해서 현장 통제가 있을 예정입니다.
g) 공연장 내에 물 이외의 음료 및 음식물은 반입 금지입니다.
h) 상기 주의사항 및 진행요원의 지시 불응으로 인해 야기된 혼란 및 사고에 대해서 주최측은 일절 책임지지 않으니 진행요원의 안내에 적극 협조하여 주시기 바랍니다.
i) 당일 현장에 화환 및 서포트 불가한 점 양해 부탁드립니다.

-오시는 길: 서울특별시 강남구 신사동 640-11 ‘640아트타워’ B1 아트홀
지하철 이용 시 - 분당선 압구정로데오역 6번출구 (도보7분) / 3호선 압구정역 2번출구 (도보 13분)
버스 이용 시 – 압구정 파출소 정류장 하차
※주차 장소가 따로 마련되어 있지 않으므로 대중교통 이용을 부탁드립니다.

주최/기획: 킹콩by스타쉽
문의: kingkongfanclub@hanmail.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Talk with Kim Beom’s Fans in 2018 <Greetings to Old Friends, “Let’s meet at 2PM on Saturday”>
*A Message from Kim Beom
“Hello, I am Kim Beom. ^_^
It has been a long time since I said hello.
I am not sure if anyone will read this. 
First of all, I am sorry for taking such a long time to leave this message.  I miss you guys so much.
I would like to share some stories with you as I have a lot to say.  As it is hard to show my heart through the internet, I aim to have a place just for us. A long time ago, you guys prepared a small video meeting for me and I still remember it well. ^^ Just like the small video meeting, it is not a big thing, but we can have time to communicate with each other. Would you like to come listen to some of my stories that I haven't told yet?
It is not an important announcement. I just want to meet you guys, that’s all. You don’t need to bring anything with you. Just give me some of your time and bring your memories and love with you. ^^
You can simply come to see me to say hello like a cousin that you have not seen for a while. Let’s see each other and share stories. I need you to listen to my story.  You can bring people who liked me and shared memories with you.
I would like to show my gratitude to you guys.
I am not uploading this on Instagram as I don't want to make it too public. It is just for us.
The notice related to the place and time will be shown on the company homepage. See you then! ^_^”

*Detailed Information
-Performance Place: 640 Art Hall
-Performance Date & Time: April 21st(Sat.) 2018.: 2PM
-Performance Hours: 100 minutes
-Appearance: Kim Beom
-Caution
a) This performance is free, and admission will be based on order of arrival(90 people/1ticket per person) for the day.
b) Lining up on order of arrival & distribution of tickets will start from 12:30PM. The waiting place in line is the stairs inside the building with the performance hall.  Viewers will enter in the order of the number ticket distributed. In case you get out of the line, you may have to go back to the end of the line.
c) Seats are not assigned, so you should take an empty seat in the order of admission. Once the performance starts, you are not allowed to move to other seats.
d) Viewers can enter 30 minutes before the performance starts. Once the performance starts, admission could be limited so as not to disturb the performance. 
e) In case of vacating the seat after admission, make sure you carry your number ticket.  If you don't show your number ticket, re-admission is not allowed.
f) During the performance, there will be limits placed on photo/video shooting.
g) Food and beverages are not allowed in the performance hall.
h) As the host is not responsible for any disorder or incident caused by disobeying staffs’ directions and warnings above, please cooperate with the staffs’ guidance. 
i) It is not allowed to have a wreath or support in site of the day.

-Direction: B1 Art Hall, ‘640 Art Tower’, 640-11 Sinsa-dong Gangnam-gu Seoul
By Subway – Apgujeong Rodeo Station of the Bundang Line Exit 6 (7 mins by foot) / Apgujeong Station of Line No.3 Exit 2 (13 mins by foot)
By Bus – Get off at the Apgujeong Police Station Stop
※Please use public transportation or take a taxi as there is no parking.

Host/Planner: KINGKONG by STARSHIP
Inquiries: kingkongfanclub@hanmail.net

그누보드5

서울시 강남구 삼성로146길 4-5 스타쉽ENT(06070)
4-5, Samseong-ro 146-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

스타쉽ENT의 모든 컨텐츠는 저작권의 보호를 받고 있습니다.

Copyright © STARSHIP ENT all rights Reserved.

Mobile Ver

STARSHIP
KINGKONG by STARSHIP

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © STARSHIP Entertainment all rights Reserved.
상단으로